Participants requested to attend all sessions
Seats will be given to individuals who:
- Have some Web-related experience (most seats):
- Semantic Web knowledge is a plus, but absolutely not required.
- Indicate if you do not have webspace available for use in this program.
- Have some coding experience (some seats):
- Examples include experience in languages like C++, Python; or building UIs; or building front-end or back-end apps; etc.
- Have no web/coding experience (few seats):
- Offer business knowledge or creativity
- Examples include knowledge of business models, marketing, user-side information management, etc.
- Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send resume or other description of experience that makes clear which of the above categories you are in.
- We won’t make any assumptions based on your major or degree (We know there are English majors who code and engineers who mostly don’t ;-)